In 1927, the Mead Brewery, one of the examples of wooden architecture in Kolomenskoye, was transported to the estate from the territory of the former village of Preobrazhenskoye. The Mead Brewery used to be a household structure of the former St. Nicolas Monastery of Common Faith and served for cooking mead-based drinks.
One can be really amazed with the monumental structure of the Mead Brewery, a rare example of Moscow architecture of that period of history.
In 2001, repair and restoration works aimed at the prevention of any possible damage were held. Nowadays, one can attend tourist cultural programs and learn about ancient national ceremonies, traditions and holidays in the premises of the Mead Brewery.