About the museum

The Moscow State Integrated Museum-Reserve was created in 2005 as a cessionary the “Kolomenskoye” Museum-Reserve, one of the best-known Moscow museums. Today, the museum-reserve comprises four historical sites, namely: former village of Kolomenskoye with the Tsar’s Courtyard complex, Museum of Wooden Architecture, ancient gardens and parks, the landmarks dating back from XIV to XIX c.; Natural and historical complex of Nikolay Durasov’s estate in Liublino (beginning of the XIX c.); Lefortovo Park and Palace (XVIII c.); Landmarks at Izmailovo estate (XVII – XIX c.) …

Developments

From Nativity to Easter

From Nativity to Easter

Open till 16 June 2013 St. George the Victorious Church (1848) on Ascension Square, Kolomenskoye...

Read More »

Gala Receptions at the Country Summer Residence: Culture and Traditions of Table Setting

Gala Receptions at the Country Summer Residence: Culture and Traditions of Table Setting

At Nikolay Durasov’s Palace in Liublino, one of the Moscow State Integrated Museum-Reserve sites, one...

Read More »